To overfly Suriname you need to send a formal letter to the Director of Civil Aviation Department Suriname with the following information (at least 3 working days prior to flight):
This request should contain the following information:
- Name of the Company/Operator
- Full address
- Telephone, fax, email data
- Type, registration and Call sign of Aircraft
- Date of the flight or period for which permit is requested
- Purpose of the flight
- Name of the captain and the crew member
To land in Suriname you need to send a complete landing form to the Director of Civil Aviation Department Suriname (at least 3 working days prior to flight).
The form can be downloaded from the downloads page on our website
To operate with a drone you need to send a formal letter to the Minister of Public Works, Transport and Communication to request permission.
Please contact us at Civil Aviation Department of Suriname, Coesewijnestraat #1, Tel: +597 499561, Fax: +597 498898, Email: email@example.com