The Legal Affairs Office of CADSUR is responsible for:
- Representing CADSUR in the courts
- Supporting the government and Air Transport in drafting the laws and decrees relevant to Civil Aviation
- Ensuring legal compliance with regulations
- Managing and giving advice about all matters related to cases in local, administrative, labour and international courts.
- Support Human Resources in addressing legal matters pertaining to employees
Responsible for providing legal advice on different areas including:
- Regional and international disputes
- Bilateral and international agreements
- Human resources matters
- Suppliers contracts
- Ad hoc requests by the Director of the Civil Aviation Organization.